First Look Review
Honda has announced it will offer a naked version of the CBR300R for 2015 called the CB300F with more upright ergonomics and a lower price tag. Features and bennies include:
– Engine displaces 286cc for responsive power throughout the rev range.
– Derived from the CBR250R engine, a new crankshaft and connecting rod create a longer engine stroke (up to 63mm from 55mm) to add 37cc of displacement.
– PGM-FI fuel injection produces crisp throttle response throughout the rev range.
– Stylish CBR500R-inspired exhaust system features larger internal volume for increased performance, enhanced appearance and a throaty exhaust note.
– Specially configured seat and side covers provide an easy reach to the ground.
– Full LCD multi-function digital meter.
– Affordable pricing: $3999.
– Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
Honda Racing Seat Bag, Carbon Fiber Tank Pad, Carbon Fiber Fuel Lid Cover, Drive Chain Case (Carbon-Style), Under Engine Cowl (Carbon-Style), Front Fender (Carbon-Style), Under Cowl (Carbon-Style), Front Headlight Cover (Carbon-Style), Tank Shroud (Carbon-Style), Chrome Bar Ends, Seat Cowl (Color-matched), Honda Racing Red Reflective Wheel Stripe Stickers
Honda Signature Accessories†
Available Accessory Seat is more than 1 inch lower than standard seat for easier reach to the ground.
† WARRANTY: Because we’re so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories, we’re pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
Final accessory list TBD and subject to change without notice.